Here are a few MISCELLANEOUS letters of recommendation. For categorized letters (such as corporate, resorts, etc) click +MENU above.
NIAGARA DEAF & HARD OF HEARING ASSOC., Cathy Mcconnell, President
- Performing for a group as diverse as ours is not easy and you did a magnificent job. We appreciated the efforts that you made to cater to both the deaf and the hard of hearing so that your performance could be understood by all. Thanks once again for a job well done!
PRINCIPIA UNIVERSITY, Kim Browning
- Bob is a marvelous performer, professional at every step of the process. Booking and contracts are clean, easy and clear. He is very self-sufficient in performing... requires only lights and sound from our crew. Yet hiring Bob isn't about his efficiency, he puts on a really great show! It is fun, clean, exciting. He shows sensitivity to the audience and adjusts as he needs to for each show. He is fun to work with and, each time we've hired him, he delivers a fantastic show which leaves people talking.
CITY OF KITCHENER, Gina Holstead, Special Events
- Bob has certainly mastered his craft as an entertainer. His moves are well rehearsed; the timing of his jokes is impeccable. He responds to television cameras like a pro, and covers himself well in any situation that he finds himself in (and he's really funny!) Bob is extremely skilled and fascinating to watch...whether he is warming up, juggling knives, unicycling, working with the diabolo, or kibitzing with the audience. He keeps things upbeat, uses music to his advantage, and keeps things very well paced. I particularly enjoy that when Bob works with audience members, there are no put downs, or any embarrassing remarks directed at that person.
CULLEN GARDENS, Carol Pudlis, Marketing & Entertainment Director
- …his style, talent and professionalism make him a top notch act to follow. One only has to observe the reaction of his audiences here at Cullen Gardens and Miniature Village consisting of both the young and young at heart to appreciate his versatility and commitment to a quality performance.
PACIFIC MALL, Jesse-Kalan Parker, Media, Promotions, Marketing & Sales Manager
- It was great having you at Pacific Mall on last Sunday. You are very professional, a Great Entertainer, and most of all, I can tell that you love what you do - and you have a Passion for it- not to mention that you are an organized Performer which is hard to find nowadays. Great job; and congratulations are all in order.
JESSICA RONDEAU, Administrative Professional
- Bob is a one of a kind! He has a great stage presence that is calm and professional and exciting and tense all at the same time! He involves the audience on a familiar level, while always maintaining their dignitiy. (He doesn't take advantage of an audience for a laugh.)
Bob's skill is incredible! It's obviously that he loves to perform and works hard at his craft. The show is well thought out and a pleasure to watch. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bob for ANY audience.
Please be a friend and subscribe to our annual newsletter HERE.